We won’t stop until we’ve eradicated HIV/AIDS
Tell Us Your Story
People—and their personal stories of hope, survival, and gratitude—stand at the forefront of HIV science. AIDS Research Alliance is a family of people helping others. We are very proud that we helped to create more than 3,000,000 years of unexpected life for Americans living with HIV/AIDS. Are you one of those people?
We want to hear from you. Send us your story.
• Are you alive today because of the drugs we helped to develop? What have those extra years meant to you?
• Volunteering for research now? How is that going?
• Have a favorite HIV/AIDS blog? What are you learning?
• Lost someone to HIV/AIDS? Is that motivating you to try something new?
• Are you interested in the future of HIV/AIDS research?